Monday, September 29, 2008

Brody's Soccer Game

Brody invited us to his soccer game on Saturday and we had the best time watching him play. And while Hope and I were enjoying the soccer game Sadie enjoyed our little man so much. She held him, washed his entire body with a wet wipe, and was so cute with him. Jenica told me that she named all her baby dolls "Bryce". I thought that was the cutest thing. she just loves him.
I actually woke poor Hope up from a nap to go to the game so she was a bit out of spirits. Not to mention that Grandpa Christensen was wearing a hat, which she dislikes for some reasons. She did love watching to game which delighted me. I would love to be watching her play on a soccer team in 4 years!
Brody played his little heart out and did a great job! As you can tell he exhausted himself.
Sweet Sadie cracks me up. She is always so happy and enjoying herself. She was actually playing peek-aboo behind the tree trunk but I didn't get a good picture of her doing that. Both Jared and I grew up spending a lot of time with cousins so we hope that our kids will be close to their cousins as well.

No comments: