Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Like Father, Like Son?

I have noticed more physical changes with Bryce than and I did with Hope. It might be that Bryce has grown so fast in comparison to his petite sister, or just that I am paying more attention this time around. He has lost most of his dark hair, but his eyes remain blue and eyelashes dark just like his handsome Daddy. I think he looks just like Daddy but it is interesting to hear what other people think. Maybe I associate him with Jared in all things because his personality is so even tempered and good natured like his Daddy. I can't believe that his is only 3 months old. I can't imagine having life without our little man. So what do you think.....like father, like son?
ps- he can't sit up on his own yet....he is sitting in a bumbo below that helps aid a baby who can hold up his head to sit upright.



No comments: