Monday, December 8, 2008

Hats.....

Hope has a few outfits with very cute Hats that she refuses to put on. However, when I put a hat on Bryce to stay warm, she suddenly loves hats and wants to wear one. She is a crack up. This was just a few days before Thanksgiving. Jared and I were so looking forward to 4 days of family time. Hope however began to be sick Tuesday, and every day one more of us became sick. Jared didn't develop anything too horrible because he took his usual trip to the drug store and did multiple prevention remedies. The holiday turned out to be less then ideal with runny noses, crying through the night, fevers, and everything else that is not fun about being sick. In fact, don't look too close at Hope in these pictures, I hadn't wiped her face with a washcloth before taking them. She is still cute, boogers and all......






4 comments:

Sorenson family trio said...

your children look so cute in hats. It is a bummer that the kids got sick during the Thanks Giving break. Hopefully over Christmas you will be over all the sickness and be able to enjoy happy healthy kids and family time.
Gina

Brooke Brooks said...

Your kiddos are the cutest!

Leslie said...

Hey Sarah - how adorable! I love your kids!! I don't know how it happened, but I went to respond to your email and somehow deleted it. Doh! Can you send me another one and hopefully this time I can respond with our blog link.... sorry about that!!

Tiffani said...

The hats are soo cute! I love the look of hats and when it is cold they are so practical but Carson hates them.