Friday, January 9, 2009

100% Girly Girl

Sweet Hope. She is all girl. She loves necklaces, bracelets, bows, clothes, purses, dresses, and everything about being a girl and Mommy. When we pull out a new outfit or a dress she smiles and says, "mine!". When I go to get my wedding ring or some jewelry out of my dresser she begs and whines until she gets to wear something. (then she'll wear it all day and sleep with it if we forget to take it off) So today I bought her a little Smackers girly kit with lip gloss, face glitter, nail polish (which I quickly hid), and chap stick. She put it all over her face. She was so happy to have it. She kept saying, "thank you momma" over and over again. For now it feels more like the "terrific twos" instead of being terrible. :)










1 comment:

Angela said...

She is an absolute doll! What a good big sister and helper!