Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Egg Hunts!
We awoke early Easter morning at 5am to get ready for a wonderful day. We left our house at 6:30am and drove to Reno for Great-Grandma Forman's missionary farewell. She gave a wonderful talk and we are so excited for her to be a missionary. It takes courage to leave the comfort of your home, friends, and family after being settled for so many years to selflessly serve the Lord. After we enjoyed visiting and eating with family we headed to Grandma & Grandpa Christensen's house for dinner. We also enjoyed an Easter Egg hunt. Uncle Steve carried Bryce around and got in on the action by having Steve stuff candy eggs down his shirt. If you look closely you can see a bump in his shirt. I don't know what happened to those candy eggs...... but I know Bryce didn't eat them. :) Hope and Bryce had a fantastic time playing with cousins, dogs, and family. The weather was perfect, the food was great, and the occasion of our Lord's Resurrection is the greatest cause to celebrate!


I was anxious for Hope to have an Easter Egg hunt at our house. Instead of candy I decided to put the change in my wallet into the eggs and then Hope could put that into her piggy bank. It was as good as being candy to her! We did it after dinner on Saturday so that is why Hope is once again without clothes on. After we go through a couple of outfits during the day I sometimes give up after dinner and we go in just a diaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment