Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back from the Dead........

Jared has been telling me for a few weeks that I need to update the blog. I have just had a hard time getting everything done and have spent some time feeling.......well......yucky and tired. It has been frustrating many times to have a mind that still thinks I can do everything and a body that disagrees! In reality I was only really sick for about 3 weeks and am blessed now to have only mild nausea and constant fatigue. I know so many people who have much worse pregnancies. What is even more of a blessing is a husband who can do anything I need him to and he never complains! I am 11 weeks pregnant and found out that my due date is December 16th. That is one day after our sweet Hope turns 3.

After a feeling a wide range of emotions and physical conditions I am feeling more content with our situation. It is not my ideal planning, but Heavenly Father has a purpose in all things. I have so many wonderful blessings.......as the picture above illustrates my greatest blessings. :)

No comments: