Daddy had an unusually light day of meetings this Sunday and we had such a good day together. Daddy took Bryce with him to Elder's Quorum, bless his heart. As I walked to Relief Society I saw him conducting with little Bryce in his arms. It is a treat for me because I have been spending most Sundays in the hall. :(
We then came home and Daddy helped us make a traditional Sunday dinner with homemade rolls and mashed potatoes. Yum! I started on the dishes right away, but soon Daddy called me upstairs to play with the kids in bed. We left the kitchen a mess and played with the kids in our bed. They were in Heaven and it was the best day we have had in a long time. The kids jumped around us, on us, over us, messing up hair and laughing all the way. It was fun. I'll cherish those moments forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment