Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ethan at 8 weeks

Tuesday, February 8th, 2010

Our sweet Ethan is smiling now! I live for the moments when our babies start showing personality. I guess it has been a few weeks now that he has been smiling, and he seems to do it to all our family members. It just lights up my life. He is losing his hair, and changing every day.  He is getting pretty big and (drum roll please…….) slept through the night the last two nights! That is of epic proportions for our children. Hope was 9 months and Bryce was 11 months when sleeping through the night was a regular thing. It would be such a great thing for me if he could continue the great sleeping……IMG_2203IMG_2199IMG_2200IMG_2201

When he is happy I just cannot get enough of this little baby!

1 comment:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Ethan is SO adorable! What a cutie pie! How exciting that he has slept through the night for 2 nights in a row...hopefully he will continue to! :) Good luck!