Sunday, March 21, 2010

pictures….

Sunday, March 21, 2010

IMG_2244

IMG_2245

Hope’s favorite activity is to sneak an opportunity to hold Ethan. He is so young I get nervous to see her pull him up by his arms and practically squeeze the life out of him. Anyway, I left the room with all the kids in it and came back to this. My heart melted. I just can’t seem to get a good picture with all three kids together.

IMG_2249We had a fun night with cousins a few nights ago. Little Sadie and Hope are just two peas in a pod. They just love each other. IMG_2250

Daddy getting a rare chance to snuggle alone with Ethan. It didn’t last too long, though…….IMG_2258IMG_2256IMG_2255

IMG_2260And what can I say about my Brycie-boy? We couldn’t help but laugh to see him like this tonight. He spent a good bit of time just wheeling Hope’s sunglasses around in the stroller. They needed a good walk, I suppose. Bryce will wheel the stroller around with just about anything in it……a water cup, a baby, a small car, and my favorite is a rubber band from the newspaper. It’s his nurturing side. :) I just can’t help but chuckle at the lop-sided and upside down pink flower sunglasses that make him feel like a king. Work it Bryce.

2 comments:

Mary L. said...

Sarah, those are great pictures. It's fun to see all the smiles! You have such a great blog. I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

I need your email I had to put our blog on private and change the name so email me at elkins04@gmail.com