I took this picture of Ethan probably a month ago. Everything seems so hectic right now that I can barely remember to take pictures. Ethan is just so happy all the time. (Except in this picture) Jared and I aren’t even sure where he gets that from. Both Mommy and Daddy are more the quiet content people….not the bubbly, smiley, happy all the time folks. Ethan wakes up smiling, smiles non-stop at our family, at the Grandmas in the grocery store, for everyone at church. In fact, if Jared is around he won’t even eat because he just wants to smile at Daddy. One night I put Ethan in bed just a bit before he was ready to be laid down. I was downstairs cleaning up and hear Ethan cooing in the hallway upstairs. I ran up the stairs to find Jared rocking him with a really crabby look on his face. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “He won’t take a bottle and go to sleep.” Daddy gruffly stated, “He just wants to look at me and smile!”. I just laughed. It was late. We both had end of the night things to do, and once Ethan saw that it was Daddy holding him, he just wanted to coo and smile. He just makes this world a happier place.
No comments:
Post a Comment