Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Bryce!

Dearest sweetheart Bryce,

Happy 2nd Birthday handsome boy! Yesterday you turned two and although it was just another day for you, for Mommy it was a landmark. You are leaving the baby stage and will increase in independence from here on out. You are growing up so, so  fast. On your birthday I tried to savor each little moment with you and file away snapshots of you in my mind. You are a darling boy Bryce. You are active, playful, smiley, giggly, and loving. You love to tease and then laugh about it. You are a lefty. You love music and instruments. You sleep in a toddler bed!  You cannot get enough of cars, balls, animals and when it is just our little family around you won’t stop talking. And how we love your sweet voice! I love when you hug and express affection. I love to push you endlessly on the swing. I love to see you get excited about seeing a horse, dog, cat, or even ant. I love that you run to me calling my name and can’t wait to tell me something. I love your immense excitement to see and your admiration of your Daddy. I love when you bring me a cup and ask if I want cocoa. I love that you run upstairs when we mention a bath or shower. I love your deep blue eyes, and thick lashes that sparkle when you smile. I love to cuddle you when you are upset or cry. I love your obsession with anything electronic and your undying optimism….. These things will likely change with the passing years. While I want you go grow up and gain experience, I do wish I could stop time just for a little bit to savor you right now. You bring all of your dear family so much joy! And you are so special to us all. With all of our hearts and everything we have we love you Bryce!

-Mommy & family

1 comment:

The Baldree Family said...

This is so sweet to read! Bryce is so cute. We loved coming to his birthday party. Happy Birthday Bryce! The Baldree's all love you! (Vanna calls for you every day!)