Thursday, August 19, 2010

A trip to Rohnert Park…..

We finally visited Heidi and Steve in Rohnert Park. Jared couldn’t come with the craziness of the office move and Grandpa being out of town, but my Mom came with the kids and I. I am so glad that we went. It was so nice to see them. And the kids loved being able to see and play with Wyatt. Per usual I forgot my camera. Heidi took some pictures of the kids on her phone, though, and it was a good representation of the kids wildness! I think I got the better end of the deal going down there because I didn’t have to clean, was cooked for, and had help with the kids. We should go back soon. :) We had want to go to a park or something, but with 4 kids under 4 someone was always napping and always crying. Needless to say we hung out at the apartment and just enjoyed being together. At one point Bryce acted like he had hurt his arm badly and wouldn’t move it or let me touch it for a few hours. After major screaming Uncle Steve eventually took him and I to Urgent Care. And wouldn’t you know it, just after I finished all the paperwork and was waiting for the Dr to call us back he got down from my lap and suddenly was fine. He was putting his weight on it, moving his fingers, using it.  Boys. I cannot figure them out.

08181012550818101255a 0818101916  0818101917a

0818101917c 0818101922

1 comment:

The Vuki Family said...

What a darling bunch you have! Miss you and think of you two girls OFTEN! Give Hiedi and Huge hug for me please! Love you!
--Tiff