Thursday, February 24, 2011

Growing up

IMG_2564

I think that the day has come, now that Hope is a big 4 year old, that I no longer get to pick out her outfit. I did think I’d have the pleasure of dolling her up as I pleased for a few more years. However, we are happy to see that she naturally possesses the decisiveness of Daddy and knows what she wants. Often she’ll disappear and then resurface with a unique clothing creation. And if I pick an outfit then usually she’ll take it off and replace an item or two with her own choice. I do so appreciate her being proactive and creative.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Good thing Hope is so adorable it doesn't matter what she's wearing! :) Sometimes I wish we could always choose what our kids wear, but I guess it's good that they grow up and do it themselves.