Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fun Stuff......

We have been having fun this last week and have taken a few really cute pictures. Bryce is smiling more and more. He is so cute. If Jared or I coo to him then he will smile and do it back. He visited the Dr. this week for his 2 month check up and first shots. He is a whopping 13 lbs. He is big and healthy. I keep trying to get a really good smiling picture of him, but by the time I snap the shot he is always half smiling! As for Hope.....she is also doing well. She is starting to become more obedient, which is crucial for my sanity. She has also started talking. Despite that she says little, she understands quite a bit. She loves to tell her brother "Hi" in her sweet little voice and give him kisses. Don't let her fool you, though, she can really have attitude. Jared and I agree that she gets that from her mother. My Dad always told me that when I was good that I was an angel, and when I was bad.........well.........I was really bad. We wouldn't change a thing about her, though.

This week we stayed pretty close to home and played in Hope's pool in the late afternoons. We ran out of swimming diapers and instead of buying more this late in the swimming season I have just been using regular diapers. She was cracking me up this week as her diaper became so full of water that all I could think of was "baby got back". I included a photo of what I am talking about. I had never seen a diaper so full! I neglected to empty and clean the pool after one day of playing and I sent Hope out later to play while I cooked dinner one night. Low and behold within two minutes she had taken her shoes off and was back in the pool, only this time she was fully clothed. Jared always says, "what a crack up!" She is always making us laugh.




No comments: