Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lets hear it for the boys!

I have been pondering over how nice this week has been and have come to the conclusion that it has been nice because of the men in our life. When I usually think of a little angel I think of a sweet girl, however, in our family the true angels are the boys. Jared had the kids for 3 hours on Saturday and cleaned the entire house from top to bottom so that during the week I would have less to do. (that is in addition to babysitting the kids) And Bryce is such a sweet baby. I don't mean to boast or brag, I just feel really blessed to have both Jared and Bryce. Oh, how Hope and I love both of them! With the extra time we have had and because Bryce is usually calm and easy going I have taken Hope to a new park this week, we took a trip to the library for an early literacy program, had a very fun playdate with Jamie & Liam Gilbert, and we've spent more time outside exploring. It has been a fun week. I think Jared has been pleasantly surprised each day when he has called to check on us that we have had good reports. Oh how we love our handsome men and appreciate them!

This picture was Dec 2004, when we first started dating.
And this is our little man at 2 1/2 months, I say man because he is getting to be such a big baby that he seems more like a little man. Bless his heart, his sweet disposition makes me actually want to have more kids. (in a few years, of course!)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

We need to have another playdate already!! Liam had such a good time, and it was so nice to see you and to be able to visit. Hope you have a great weekend! Take care

Lindsay said...

Oh My Gosh! It has been forever since I last saw you! Your family is beautiful!! You look great

Lisa said...

I had so much fun seeing you when I was in Sac. I'm happy to know that you have a blog!

Jenn Mize said...

It was so good to see you last weekend. It had been WAY too long. We definitely have to get together in February when I am there with Tucker. We should do another girls dinner again. :) I love your baby boy, he is so sweet. And Heidi needs to have a baby, she was SO good with him. :) She is such a good Aunt! :)