Bryce.....3 months old......just thinking of him makes me smile........
Toddlers are like Christmas......they are always surprising. This last week Hope started falling asleep just wherever she is. She resists taking naps and bedtime as she is just at that age. She just goes as long as she can and then conks out. This last week I was talking to Jared on the phone and suddenly she is on the kitchen floor by the table with her blanket fast asleep. On Saturday Jared's family came by to visit us and play with the kids. Hope played and played and then acted hungry so I put her in her high chair for a snack. We had planned on going to a dinner party at my brother's house that night but she went to sleep in her high chair just minutes before we were supposed to leave for the party. Needless to say we didn't make the party. I am trying to do my best to parent two kids under the age of two but they don't seem to want to be controlled. I feel like I am in the backseat and they are driving the car! And let me tell you at times it is a bumpy ride. Our little bear Bryce is an angel sent from heaven. He is so good almost all the time. Bless his heart I think he is in the backseat of the car with me and Hope is driving us both around! I finally got a good picture of him smiling. He is delightfully sweet, a good sleeper, and patiently endures the many pokings, prodings, and kisses of his big sister. He is 3 months old now and I feel like he was born just yesterday. Jared has gotten him to start giggling just a tiny bit. He just loves attention and being held (don't all babies?!?) He will give anyone smiles and a sore arm who wants to hold him and play.
Before the end of the year I have a goal to have weaned Hope from a pacifier and begin potty training so the adventures of parenting will continue.....stay tuned..............the stories of our everyday life are a comedy................
5 comments:
They are so cute, and you are such a wonderful Mom! I am pretty sure Liam is driving our car, and taking his parents for a ride. Let us know how the potty training goes, next year is Liam's year for it.
And doesn't everyone love Christmas! How dang cute is she? Too cute!
Oh my goodness, the picture of Hope sleeping next to the table had Kent and I laughing forever! It was so cute! And Bryce is adorable! I can't believe I'm missing them grow up.
Cute kiddos! I'm so glad you have a blog now so I can keep up to date with your family!
Post a Comment