Monday, February 23, 2009
My little monkey.....
What do you do with a two year old that never stops? Really.....what do you do? Jared went to a Stake meeting on Saturday afternoon. I am embarrassed to admit that I was not thrilled about him having to go. At the end of a challenging and exhausting week I felt I really needed his help. I prayed for help and felt that we should get out of the house while he was gone. We took an uneventful trip to the store for a few items and all was well until little Hope decided that she didn't want to get back in the car. It is not easy to chase her around a parking lot with cars passing by and a 20 pound baby in arms. My patience endured and we stopped at the park on the way home. After endless trips across the monkey bars and down the slide we decided to take a walk around the school. While doing so Hope noticed another playground that was fenced in. Without hesitation she quickly began climbing the chain link fence to get to the playground. She is barely two years old and just whips right up this fence in seconds! Later that evening she did twirls and ran laps downstairs. I just can't keep up with this little monkey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Hope and Caleb must have been separated at birth... :)
Post a Comment