Monday, March 9, 2009

Big Girl......

It always is interesting to me that Hope prefers the food on my plate to the food on her plate. (Even if we are eating the same thing!) So today to save time and dishes I just had her share lunch with me. How else could you get a two year old to eat taco salad? Yum! Yum!

The real treat for our big girl was that I let her feed Bryce his food. I took these pictures on my cell phone so you can't see really well, but there is pear all over him. She was so excited when she was able to get it in his mouth! She then tasted it and decided that she wanted the pears for herself. I laughed and laughed as Bryce was swatting for the bowl and Hope was dodging his swinging arms. He hit the bowl a few times which sent pear all over Hope. It was hard to see a mess being made. But the kids enjoyed themselves and their bath afterwards. I have a feeling that Hope will be a big help as are family grows.



No comments: