Jared's brother Daniel safely arrived in Africa a week ago. This is a picture from his mission conference. He said that he bears his testimony in French as often as he can. His great spirit is felt by all who are around him and he is having his first baptisms this week. He loves the people there. His companion is a native African and he said that the children are pretty intrigued by his white skin. They come up and rub it to see if there is brown skin underneath. I love how happy he is. He is doing what is right and losing himself in the Lord's work.
2 comments:
Thanks Sarah for posting the fun picture. Daniel looks great. I cannot believe he is Africa speaking french!
That is so cool! I love the picture. So glad to hear that Daniel is doing great! :)
Post a Comment