Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Get Home Daddy!

We get so much enjoyment from what comes out of Hope's mouth. She occasionally asks to talk to Daddy while he is at work. I happily put the phone on speaker and dial his number. I then listen and occasionally interpret her end of the conversation. Today she asked to talk to Daddy and when he came on the phone she said, "Get home daddy! Get home, me! atch (watch) Elmo, me!" We both laughed and Daddy then surprised us by coming home an hour early. Hope was so excited to see him and told him to sit by her and watch Elmo. What a treat! It was better than flowers, chocolate, or anything! Daddy has played with the kids all night long and it has been so relaxing for me. (I did just overhear him telling Hope that Daddy is getting tired) We have the best Daddy!

1 comment:

Sorenson family trio said...

I agree. It is the best suprize when Daddy comes home early.
Gina