Wednesday, June 17, 2009

little man loves nectarines

For a few months little Bryce wouldn't eat much fruit. It was so unusual to me because Hope could live off of fruit. Bryce would just take a bite of things and then spit it out. I kept trying with different types of fruits but was mostly cleaning up the massive messes on the floor, in the high chair, and endlessly changing his outfits. Just a few weeks ago he finally started chewing and swallowing, instead of chewing and spitting out. Yeah!

While I was preparing for lunch yesterday I was testing the ripeness of some nectarines on the counter and he practically dove out of my arms to get himself one. I just put him in the high chair with his prized nectarine and enjoyed watching him go to town on it as I made lunch. I don't know why but it just tickled me to see him devour it. :)



2 comments:

Sorenson family trio said...

Bryce looks so cute eating that nectorine. The joys us mothers get from watching our children. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Gina

colin and brooke thompson said...

Sarah! just found your blog. your two munchkins are so cute! I'm trying to help with reunion stuff and would love your email. you still in lincoln?

thompsonposse@gmail.com