Sweet, Sweet Grandma Cox made Hope another beautiful dress. We (I) had a very unprofessional photo shoot of the kids to get some pictures of this dress that Hope now asks to where to church every week. Here is my success as a photographer:
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Photo shoot to showcase Hope's new dress.....
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Sweet, Sweet Grandma Cox made Hope another beautiful dress. We (I) had a very unprofessional photo shoot of the kids to get some pictures of this dress that Hope now asks to where to church every week. Here is my success as a photographer:
ok, not too bad, we are getting some half smiles.......
Oh, excuse me, Hope has a phone call......
Very quickly Bryce went from half smile, to no smile, to.......
My big helper Hope gave Buddy a kiss to make it better.....
Then I switched the kids on the chairs and Hope gave a pat on the head and some reassuring words to make Bryce feel better......
Sweet, Sweet Grandma Cox made Hope another beautiful dress. We (I) had a very unprofessional photo shoot of the kids to get some pictures of this dress that Hope now asks to where to church every week. Here is my success as a photographer:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I actually kind of like those types of pictures. Sure they're not exactly the ones you'll send to grandma's to hang up on the walls, but it lets their true personalities show through. And maybe it's just me, but crying babies are so dang cute! ;) Your kids are beautiful. Can't wait to hear what you're having next.
Post a Comment