Thursday, August 6, 2009
More pictuers of the reunion
Here are a few the pictures that Grandma Forman (Linda) took..........
Christian, Rachel, and Savannah
Weary Mommy and Daddy, wondering when we would get some sleep.
Our happy boy.
Our beautiful girl, attached to the playground. Don't dare try to make her eat when there is a fun place to play nearby.
Bryce and Papa. They are such good pals.
Bryce's tupe flapping in the wind. We lovingly think our handsome boy has some interesting hair. It is all on top and back, so I have to try to come it to cover the front of his head.
Lots of cousins to play with.
The devotional at Grandpa Lyle Forman's grave. Hope found some kids to tag along with during the devotional and ended up running to the edge of the graveyard and all over the place. I guess I should have stopped her, but she was bonding with some other little kids and I was too tired to chase her down. Bryce on the other hand found another little boy to follow and ended up throwing rocks at cars. I did stop him, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment