Just one day shy of our due date, and on Hope's 3rd Birthday, my doctor induced labor! I was going crazy all day long as we had a 4pm appointment to induce at the hospital but I had to call an hour early to make sure there was a room for me and that they could take me. I cleaned the bathrooms, wrapped the last few Christmas presents, ran errands, cleaned the house, and probably did everything but rest. I just had to stay busy or I was going to go crazy with anxiety. Finally the time came to call the hospital and what relief to hear that they could take me. I went in, had an angel nurse who got us going with pitocin, and talked me into an epidural before I melted down from pain. Oh how I love epidurals! Within a few hours the doctor came in, checked me, and after pushing for just 7 minutes our sweet baby boy was born! Ethan William Forman came into the world at 10:07 pm, weighing 8 pounds even and measuring 21 1/2 inches long. We are delighted, Hope especially so as she was able to meet Ethan this morning. She is in love with him much to our delight and joy. Mommy is recovering well and Daddy has beamed with joy since seeing his second son. Bryce is a bit active to have in the hospital so he will meet his new little buddy at home tomorrow. What a blessing to have a healthy baby, and to add a sweet boy to our family!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Announcing...........
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Just one day shy of our due date, and on Hope's 3rd Birthday, my doctor induced labor! I was going crazy all day long as we had a 4pm appointment to induce at the hospital but I had to call an hour early to make sure there was a room for me and that they could take me. I cleaned the bathrooms, wrapped the last few Christmas presents, ran errands, cleaned the house, and probably did everything but rest. I just had to stay busy or I was going to go crazy with anxiety. Finally the time came to call the hospital and what relief to hear that they could take me. I went in, had an angel nurse who got us going with pitocin, and talked me into an epidural before I melted down from pain. Oh how I love epidurals! Within a few hours the doctor came in, checked me, and after pushing for just 7 minutes our sweet baby boy was born! Ethan William Forman came into the world at 10:07 pm, weighing 8 pounds even and measuring 21 1/2 inches long. We are delighted, Hope especially so as she was able to meet Ethan this morning. She is in love with him much to our delight and joy. Mommy is recovering well and Daddy has beamed with joy since seeing his second son. Bryce is a bit active to have in the hospital so he will meet his new little buddy at home tomorrow. What a blessing to have a healthy baby, and to add a sweet boy to our family!

Just one day shy of our due date, and on Hope's 3rd Birthday, my doctor induced labor! I was going crazy all day long as we had a 4pm appointment to induce at the hospital but I had to call an hour early to make sure there was a room for me and that they could take me. I cleaned the bathrooms, wrapped the last few Christmas presents, ran errands, cleaned the house, and probably did everything but rest. I just had to stay busy or I was going to go crazy with anxiety. Finally the time came to call the hospital and what relief to hear that they could take me. I went in, had an angel nurse who got us going with pitocin, and talked me into an epidural before I melted down from pain. Oh how I love epidurals! Within a few hours the doctor came in, checked me, and after pushing for just 7 minutes our sweet baby boy was born! Ethan William Forman came into the world at 10:07 pm, weighing 8 pounds even and measuring 21 1/2 inches long. We are delighted, Hope especially so as she was able to meet Ethan this morning. She is in love with him much to our delight and joy. Mommy is recovering well and Daddy has beamed with joy since seeing his second son. Bryce is a bit active to have in the hospital so he will meet his new little buddy at home tomorrow. What a blessing to have a healthy baby, and to add a sweet boy to our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations! Sarah you are a trooper cleaning house and wrapping gifts before having a baby! Glad to hear all went well! Love the name :) and that outfit is too cute-we have the same one for Noah! Big hugs for Mommy for all your hard work! Enjoy your special Christmas gift!
Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful. We're so excited for your family!
Congrats Sarah and Jared! He is adorable and I love the name! What are the odds of having 2 babies with the same birthday??? Crazy! Hope you're recovering well and RESTING as much as you can : )
Congratulations Jared and Sarah!! I am impressed you already have pics posted on your blog!! Nice work. He is beautiful. Great job Mom. I hope you have a speedy recovery and enjoy that little bundle of joy. :)
Congratulations Jared and Sarah! Life is so sweet in those intial moments of life...straight from heaven. I hope you are feeling well along with baby boy. I always thought life got so much easier with the bundle of joy on the outside rather than the inside!!!
Congrats!! We are SO happy for you. He is a doll!
So happy for you guys! Ethan is a great name. Welcome to the world of 3 kids. It is hard! :) But so worth it.
Post a Comment