These are just some random pictures from our last few weeks. I am 38 weeks pregnant today and really moving slow. :) I keep wishing that baby boy would come soon, and I actually have slowly gotten us much more ready for him, but I deep down feel that we'll go at least to our due date. My Doctor has promised to induce before the due date if I am dilated and there is an open bed in the hospital but I was really hoping to actually go into labor on my own this time.....We'll just see what happens. :)
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Random pictures
Last two weeks of November.......
These are just some random pictures from our last few weeks. I am 38 weeks pregnant today and really moving slow. :) I keep wishing that baby boy would come soon, and I actually have slowly gotten us much more ready for him, but I deep down feel that we'll go at least to our due date. My Doctor has promised to induce before the due date if I am dilated and there is an open bed in the hospital but I was really hoping to actually go into labor on my own this time.....We'll just see what happens. :)
I just look at this and wonder, "How did it come to this?" Any tricks to getting an almost three year old to help pick up her room?
Our big girl was asking for a photo op. Only problem, she didn't have any clothes on! That is the reason why there is a blanket wrapped around her.
My sister Heidi's baby shower. She looks like my twin, especially with us both pregnant, and is due just one month after me. She is also having a boy which is fun. That incredibly skinny women in the middle is our sweet Mother. If we turned a little more toward the middle we'd entirely cover her up with just our bellies!
Hope's photography skills. She was trying to get a picture of Bryce but he was flapping himself all around trying to avoid getting his shoes on. It amazes me that he doesn't love to get his shoes on when he walks around constantly saying the word, "Go!"
Reading with Papa. Both our kids love it as does Savannah. Bryce this last week just started saying "Papa" in a car ride where we passed his work. Bryce has always been really attached to Papa Forman, and Hope is super attached to Papa Christensen. Just about every time I looked Hope's way during Thanksgiving break she was laying on Papa Christensen's shoulder.
These are just some random pictures from our last few weeks. I am 38 weeks pregnant today and really moving slow. :) I keep wishing that baby boy would come soon, and I actually have slowly gotten us much more ready for him, but I deep down feel that we'll go at least to our due date. My Doctor has promised to induce before the due date if I am dilated and there is an open bed in the hospital but I was really hoping to actually go into labor on my own this time.....We'll just see what happens. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope might really enjoy a picture job chart like I did with Ashby and Dalton to check off each day she cleans her room, picks up her toys, etc. I posted the charts I did on our blog. Hang in there this last month of your pregnancy! I hope everything goes well. We can't wait to meet the new little guy.
Post a Comment