Well, we are due to have baby #3 one month from today. Hurrah! It is getting tough to move around a lot. My back started killing today, and picking up Bryce is not something I feel like doing. It is funny to be just 28 years old and feel like my body moves more like a 75 year old. I wish that we could fast forward time a little bit. Each day hurts more and more. But, so goes life. We'll get to the delivery and then I'll probably feel that life was easier when he was inside the womb!
As much as I'd like to have this pregnancy over with, we haven't done a thing for the new baby. We don't know where he is going to sleep, and we haven't pulled any of the baby stuff out. How funny we've changed from the first two pregnancies. But hey, we have one more month to take care of all that.........
1 comment:
That is true you have one more month.... we are here to help too though! And we can't wait to see baby Ethan!!!
Post a Comment