Wednesday, November 4, 2009
I know that we have an almost 3 year old, but sometimes I forget that she can understand what Jared and I are saying. This morning Bryce was sitting on the couch trying to turn "Wor Wor" (Word World) on, although he only successfully pushed all the couch cushions off and turned the TV on. Hope was sitting at the kitchen table trying to convince Jared that he couldn't leave us, that he needed breakfast, and then kept strongly voicing that the breakfast Mommy was making wasn't good enough. She keep whining about wanting her O.J. (Our kids are obsessed with drinking 2 ounces of Orange Juice each morning) She, however, had already had her morning juice. This is the point when I usually point out that today Jared is lucky to go to work, and he usually responds in the affirmative. Then Daddy said, "Man, they are rough!" We didn't think either of them were paying attention to us when Hope chimed in, "We aren't rough! We're kids!"
We laughed. Our little Hopie keeps us on track.......
2 comments:
Adorable! Hope is SO cute!
I didn't know you had a blog!
Kids are so cute and so observant. The other day Caelan started saying "What the heck?" Oops. I better watch a little closer what I am saying.
Post a Comment