Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Three Weeks Old update.....

Ethan is three weeks old today. This has been the fastest three weeks of my life! I have always felt that there is hardly a moment to breathe with an infant. As many others told me, it is hard to adjust to having three children. I believed those people, but there is just no way of really knowing what that means until you experience it. There have been times that I have melted down, and times when I felt encouraged that I can handle this. It is all still so new and we are ALL adjusting. Ethan is just doing great. We love him so much. We had a doctor appointment yesterday and our strapping boy was 9lbs. 7oz. He has gained a pound and a half already! The doctor was quick to point out that I should be careful to not have an obese baby, but I think he is just fine. I am feeling good and love each of our dear children. Its a good life. It is a crazy life right now, but a good life.







2 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, it's amazing how fast the time goes by! I think it goes by faster with each additional baby! He is absolutely adorable, and I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about him being obese...I can't believe the Dr would even suggest such a thing about a 3 week old baby. :) Your kids are all so cute! Enjoy the crazy but wonderful days!

Sorenson family trio said...

Your kids are getting so big..... They are so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Gina