These are some pictures I tood on my phone so they are a bit fuzzy. Ethan is all over the place. I was talking to Hope and turned around to find Ethan in the toy box. I don't know how he climbed in there. He did it again with the basket of books. And then about nose dived into the flour bucket. Mommy and Daddy are running on adrenaline at this house. Our Brycie-boy has pnuemonia. We have been up since 3am this morning. He began a fever and coughing on Friday that would not go away. The cough kept getting worse and the fever was constantly spiking up and down. I took him to the Doctor on Tuesday and they said wait a few days. But by Wednesday morning I knew that he was getting worse so I called and was so let down to find out that the Pediatrician doesn't work on Wednesdays. I left a message for her and by noon her nurse had called and a chest x-ray was ordered. Then at 4pm the Doctor called from home and electronially submitted an antibiotic and gave me instructions. Thank Heavens for a Doctor that cares! I should have asked more questions from her because even though the fever has lessoned he hasn't slept since sometime in the 2 o'clock hour and has been coughing extensively to the point of gagging. I guess it is good that I can't really get him to eat because he doesn't have anything to throw up. I hope that we start to see improvement today because I am so anxious to have our boundingly active boy back. Thank heavens Hope was able to spend the night at Grandma's and Grandpa's so I know at least she got a good nights sleep. (she has not enjoyed being woken up multiple times a night by sick-boys coughing)
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Been up since 3am
These are some pictures I tood on my phone so they are a bit fuzzy. Ethan is all over the place. I was talking to Hope and turned around to find Ethan in the toy box. I don't know how he climbed in there. He did it again with the basket of books. And then about nose dived into the flour bucket. Mommy and Daddy are running on adrenaline at this house. Our Brycie-boy has pnuemonia. We have been up since 3am this morning. He began a fever and coughing on Friday that would not go away. The cough kept getting worse and the fever was constantly spiking up and down. I took him to the Doctor on Tuesday and they said wait a few days. But by Wednesday morning I knew that he was getting worse so I called and was so let down to find out that the Pediatrician doesn't work on Wednesdays. I left a message for her and by noon her nurse had called and a chest x-ray was ordered. Then at 4pm the Doctor called from home and electronially submitted an antibiotic and gave me instructions. Thank Heavens for a Doctor that cares! I should have asked more questions from her because even though the fever has lessoned he hasn't slept since sometime in the 2 o'clock hour and has been coughing extensively to the point of gagging. I guess it is good that I can't really get him to eat because he doesn't have anything to throw up. I hope that we start to see improvement today because I am so anxious to have our boundingly active boy back. Thank heavens Hope was able to spend the night at Grandma's and Grandpa's so I know at least she got a good nights sleep. (she has not enjoyed being woken up multiple times a night by sick-boys coughing)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment