Monday, October 18, 2010

Ethan is 10 months old!

Sweet Ethan at just one month being cuddled by his beautiful sister who has undying love for him.

IMG_2147 I have not been able to figure out how to fix the settings on my camera since the Train Conductor at the Zoo changed them and now all inside pictures look really bright. Oh well. Little Ethan is getting so big. At this point exactly in Bryce’s development we began to have complications that caused his weight to plummet on the growth curve, and I also unexpectedly found out I was pregnant. It was such a stressful, challenging time. I am so grateful that even though Mommy struggled with the pregnancy that Ethan has been completely healthy. He is still following his growth curve which is such a blessing and relief! He has four teeth, two on bottom and the top two and just pushing through. He LOVES stairs, and is a busy body! He can stand on his own and scoot around furniture and will be off and running as soon as he learns to walk. His is social and always greets people with a smile. The other day a lady at the grocery store enjoyed one of his grins and said that was enough to make her day.  He is absolutely sweet and wonderful. 

IMG_2437

IMG_2441

IMG_2448

IMG_2451

Come on Mommy! Give me some milk! Poor baby. I was trying to figure out how to change the camera settings so the the color looked right.

No comments: