Today Hannah and Adam were sealed together forever in the Sacramento Temple. Only my family was able to be there and one of Hannah’s dear friends from school. It was a precious day. I remember when ten years ago they were just freshman in High School and they started calling each other on the phone. Through their years of dating, school, her starting to read scriptures with Adam and then last year being baptized it has been a treat to watch them. They are happy because they are together, spiritually, I mean. They believe the same things and have the same goals. She glowed in the temple. I felt the joy that I felt as a missionary when you see someone you love come into the fold. The sealing was beautiful and special. Hannah shed tears, a rare moment for her. Adam beamed. We felt the spirit unrestrained and the sealer was just perfect in the words he shared. We enjoyed taking some pictures together afterwards and lunch with the family. The kids had a great day, too. They were at Grandma and Grandpa Forman’s house doing gingerbread houses with the Forman Grandkids. Hope and Savannah sat and enjoyed placing each piece of candy on. Bryce apparently lasted 2 minutes and just dumped an entire bowl of candy on and said, “I done”. They had lunch, visited, played and didn’t miss Mommy and Daddy one bit.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Saturday Dec 4th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment