Hope started at a new preschool last week. We are still getting used to our ward (it has about 400 active people in it) and last year she was with me or a Mom she knew. I left her teary every day for the first week and I felt so bad about it! It is a nice in-home school with two LDS teachers and everyone around here just raves that it is wonderful. She is just so, so sensitive (like her mother) and was so nervous. This week we did a carpool with a sweet boy who lives in our neighborhood and today she was excited to tell me that she didn’t have any tears! Every day she runs to me excited about making a new friend or having a fun time doing something. It is so great for her!
Bryce started school this week at a different, yet great, in home preschool and literally pushed me out the door. He calls himself a “brave boy”. He paints every day, and has two other little boys in his class that he seems to enjoy playing with. I last minute decided to enroll him and it is a bit crazy in that both Hope and Bryce go on Wed and Fri at overlapping times, and in different cities, but we are making it work. I think it’ll be a good year for both of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment