Thursday, August 14, 2008
Smile!
I can't write much today as Bryce is in my arms upset and Hope just woke up from a nap. Bryce has started to smile at us. I love when babies start to recognize their family and they smile at them. I attempted to get both kids to smile in pictures today, but didn't succeed. I got a great smile from Hope in one pictures and a half smile from Bryce in another one. He smiles so big until he sees the camera and then he stops smiling to investigate the foreign object. The last two pictures are Hope giving Bryce a kiss and in the last photo she is tapping his head. She watches me burp him and attempts to also burp him by tapping him all over the body. Thats our little precious! Enjoy the photos......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What beautiful babies you have! Hope has gotten so big, and Bryce is a precious little one. Sarah, I am so impressed with your blog...It seems SO hard to find time, and I only have one! Is there anything better than being a parent? You all look wonderful. Come visit us - wilkes2006.blogspot.com -Jenny
Your kiddos are adorable! I'm so glad you have a blog now!
Post a Comment