Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ready or not, here I come!

Unintentional. Unexpected. Unbelievable.

We are pregnant. It is difficult to express in words all the feelings that come with this. We of course want more children, but this was much quicker than intended. Baby #3 should be due in the end of December, which is when Hope turns 3. Selfish as I am I wanted to finish nursing and have just one year to focus on exercising, being a wife, and the development of Hope and Bryce. That being said, many tears have been shed over the news. It isn't my will, but I will do my best. With doctors recommendations we spent all last week getting Bryce on a bottle and that has made my life easier. If anyone has advice to offer, I am all ears.

7 comments:

Jamie and Preston said...

Congratulations you two! What exciting news!

Leslie said...

Hey Sarah, Congratulations! I know you may not be "thrilled" to hear all the excitement from everyone else about Baby #3, but once he/she is here, I'm sure you will soon wonder how your family could have ever gone without him/her : ) I don't have any good advice, but maybe try and have a good support network around you that can help take a baby (or two or three) when you really need a break. We should catch up when you get a second!

Brooke Brooks said...

Congrats!! That is really exciting! : )

Megan said...

Oh my gosh I was just talking to you yesterday on the phone and you asked me how my pregnancy was going but you never told me that you were pregnant! Congratulations!

Amanda Stevens said...

Way to join the ranks of insanity...I cannot think of anyone who would have three in three years!teehee
I am so grateful for Kyle, Micah and Danielle. The perfect three to have back to back. My third was born two weeks after my oldest third birthday. It was an adjustmant for the first month. In fact the first year is a bit of a blur! It is amazing how the Lord helps you rise to the challenge. I am only a few years ahead but I can honestly say I would STILL never change what I have. Stressful-yes, no personal time-yes, joyful YES! Sarah anyone can see that you are a wonderful mother and it is a compliment to you that more children would be entrusted in your care. Enjoy the day to day small successes. Congratulations ! Lori announced that she predicted 8 for you and Jared...because your perfect for each other and such sweet parents. Go Formans!

Mariel said...

you will be just fine congratulations

The Vuki Family said...

Hip Hip Hooray! You've joined the "CLUB!" So excited for you! CONGRATS! Good luck on the pregnancy too! Go Sarah!