Monday, October 19, 2009

My baby no more......

Sunday, October 18th, 2009

This is Bryce one year ago....... our sweet baby.......

But baby no more.....our little Bryce today..........(such a cute little boy!)

Where did the time go? Looking back I was so eager to get through his first year of life. I love when our kids start walking, feeding themselves, and can start to communicate. But was I so caught up in those things that I forgot to cherish little moments with the kids? What a blessing children are. Am I only realizing this now!?!? Today we are wearing comfy clothes, playing and reading together. I can't get any time back that I wasted the last year trying to make the house perfectly spotless and laundry kept up. But going forward I won't take them for granted. Hope is going to be 3 in just a few months, Bryce is 16 months, and baby boy is due in 8 weeks. I am so lucky to have each moment with them. They are precious, priceless, and the greatest gift.

4 comments:

Angela said...

What a cutie! He really has grown up so much. Your kids are absolutely adorable, I'm sure your new baby boy will be the same! Hope you're doing awesome!

Unknown said...

I stumbled across your blog when I was looking at Jenn Mize's blog. Nice to see an update on your family. Congratulations on the new addition to your family. We live in North Salt Lake, UT now and we have a 4 month old baby. I look forward to keeping up with you on your blog.

Josh and Gina said...

Hi Sarah! I found your blog thru Tami's. What a beautiful family you have! Congratulations on #3!!

Stefani Bellows said...

What a cute boy! Dalton has that same outfit (the vest & shirt). We must have the same great taste in clothing! :)