Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Honeymoon phase

IMG_0234IMG_0243

It was so fun to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Forman. I really was concerned about us being a bother and certainly we had mess everywhere, and all the time. But, they were nothing but kind and patient with us. Joe would build forts with the kids in the morning so that I could get ready for the day and Linda watched the kids countless times during the move-out and move-in. Jared and I about died when we first got there and Bryce found something to color the Library fireplace with, but it thankfully cleaned off and as far as we know we didn’t leave any permanent damage. Someone told me it went so well because we only stayed long enough to be in the Honeymoon phase. I am happy it worked out so well and that it was a happy time, even if it was a Honeymoon phase. The best part was reading scriptures at night. Bryce would hold his little Book of Mormon and Hope would hold a bible and they loved it so much. I have to confess that we haven’t done scripture study regularly with the kids so it was great to get into a habit of it. We have continued it here at our new house and hope that we can always do it as a family.

1 comment:

Doug & April said...

I didn't know you guys have a blog... I hope you don't mind if I stalk you :) April