Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pictures of our House

IMG_2167

IMG_2168

IMG_2172

This is our first home. We got the keys the day we brought baby Hope home from the hospital, December 17, 2006. It was a cozy place, but lacking a yard and we quickly filled it up with new additions to our family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are some pictures of our new home. We moved in about 6 weeks ago and we love it! It is such a blessing to have places for children to run and play and to be able to have family and friends over for dinner and to strengthen bonds.  It is quite empty now, but I am sure as they years go by we’ll fill it up. :)IMG_2599IMG_2583

IMG_2584IMG_2582

IMG_2580

IMG_2578

IMG_2577IMG_2585

IMG_2574

IMG_2570

IMG_2567

IMG_2569

Guest room. That is a queen sized bed and full crib to accommodate anyone that would like to come and visit us. :)

IMG_2588IMG_2587

IMG_2595

IMG_2593

IMG_2589

IMG_2590IMG_2596

7 comments:

Stefani Bellows said...

The house is beautiful Sarah! Congratulations!!! How exciting. Now the fun part . . . decorating!!

Mary Christiansen said...

Love your home! I can't wait to come see it and stay with you guys!

Mary L. said...

I LOVE it!!!!! I am so happy for all of you. You can finally have a safe, fun place for the kids to run off energy. Yay!!!! You can have lots more babies now :) (sorry, I couldn't resist) Love you! Mary

Doug & April said...

WOW! What a beautiful home! Congrats you guys!!

Amanda Stevens said...

Absolutely beautiful...so nice to see you happy and settled

Angela said...

I love your home! It is so beautiful and I'm so glad you put up pictures. I'm sure the kids have a blast out in the yard, it's perfect! We'll definitely have to make our way back down to come visit again sometime. :)

Mariel said...

Your new home is beautiful. Congratulationa