Monday, March 28, 2011

Boy’s Ties

IMG_2603IMG_2608IMG_2609IMG_2610IMG_2614IMG_2616

My friend Noush invited us over to help me make ties for the boys. It only took me probably 3 months to get fabric and another 3 weeks or so to finally get together to do it. (We both have 3 kids under the age of 5) So finally we got them all done and I thought that they were great. I felt so great to have been able to craft something cute for my family. Since I am not a crafty person. (Case in point: our house has almost completely bare walls still) And then the boys really didn’t like them. They pulled and pulled trying to get them off. We still made them wear them, and I thought they looked very cute.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I was so bummed to have missed her instructional night. Lucky for me she is nice enough to do it again. Your ties look great by the way!

Doug & April said...

What a bunch of cuties! Those ties are great!