For the first time ever, despite that the boys go yearly on a fishing trip, the Christensen girls got together for a girls day. We got people to watch our kids (Daddy for us) and went for some fun. Mom, Heidi, Mary and I attempted massages. Pregnant ladies for an odd reason could not be accommodated at the place we went to. Then a movie, dinner, mall, and dessert. Nice. I could use that at least once a year!
The kids didn’t mind me being gone as our amazing Daddy took the Christensen guys gold hunting with Joe and Dan up at the Bear river. He carted the kids through a hike on a wagon, they played for three hours near the river and picking blackberries. Then Daddy masterfully went through the drive through for dinner, did showers, bed, and even had all the yucky clothes being washed by the time I got home. Wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment