The other wonderful visitors that we have had this week is Mary and Tyler. It is so great to see them, too! Since they were coming we had a Christensen Family BBQ on Sunday at our house, which was also the day we came home from Truckee. Of great benefit was that everyone was so tired from the few days being gone that Ethan took a 4 1/2 hour nap beforehand and the rest of the family got a little nap too. Hannah and Adam came and introduced our newest precious family member, Russell Wayne Christensen. He was so precious! It was a new thing for us to host a big family get together at our house, but I was relieved that it went well. Maybe its just me being weird, but I have this strong longing to be connected to both sides of our families, and have this aspiration to be a good hostess and entertain. I suppose it is because both our Moms are amazing at it and I picture that in being a successful Wife and Mother.
We love Uncle Tyler and Aunt Mary!
No comments:
Post a Comment