Thursday, January 20, 2011

Playing outside at our new house

We have a new hobby………playing in our own backyard!!!!!!

That is a new and wonderful thing that we haven’t ever been able to do due to not having grass out back. Our little house consisted of a nice little patio and bark out back, and a patch of grass out front about 5 yards by 5 yards. At the new house the backyard was landscaped for children and has a playground and a bike path so we had instant fun when we moved in. Mommy is so grateful and loves that someone can nap inside and the others can go play outside! Hope randomly fell asleep on my bed one day so I snapped some pictures of the boys playing.

IMG_2554IMG_2556IMG_2558IMG_2559IMG_2561IMG_2563

3 comments:

bgsorenson said...

Wow!! What a fun back yard!!!

Mary L. said...

I'm so happy for you! I'd love to see more pictures of the house and backyard... In your spare time :)

Jenn Mize said...

Aren't backyards GREAT! I love the spring/summer when Tucker can play back there for hours and get SO Much energy out. :)