Friday, August 5, 2011

updates, old pictures, new info…….

This is a few months late. Hope graduated from our little Joy School at the end of May and after a fun celebration I attempted to take a picture. But they were past participating at this point.

IMG_2707IMG_2708IMG_2709

We miss our friends Joey, Malachi and Emily. Since we moved part way through the year we are in a new ward and don’t see our little preschool friends much anymore. We wish them all the best in their next school years!

IMG_2712

Son-ee (Ethan boy) is old enough for nursery. He is almost 20 months old! He however has a strong attachment to people he knows, specifically Mommy, so we are doing the sitting in Nursery with him. Better then the hallways, I suppose. :) He is not much of a talker (takes after his Daddy in that way). He can say a few words, but rarely does. Mostly just shakes his head yes or no, points and makes a strange sort of Chewbacca noise. It cracks us up. Both the Doctor and I don’t feel he has problems, just developing at a different pace. Dr. Reddy said to read to him every day. Our attempts are kind of a crack up. I sit with Ethan and tell him to get a book. He picks one, sits on my lap for 5 seconds, then gets up to get another book. Hope and Bryce see me sitting down to read so they each pick a book and race to pounce on my lap then fight over whose book is first. We read their books, Ethan walks around us occasionally looking at the pages and making a Chewbacca sound and pointing. And then sitting again for 3 second intervals and is up again. I remember that with Hope and Bryce it seemed like a few words here or there and suddenly around 2 years old they just started talking. And…… they haven’t stopped since. :)

IMG_2714

Sweet Hope took a picture of us here. Typically I see all our kids as looking so different, but the boys look so alike to me here. We found out that the kids are going to have a little sister next. We did an early Gender Determination ultrasound this time and are excited to add another girl to our family. Is it our last addition? Maybe. It depends on who you ask. I say one at a time. Daddy says he is beyond done. Ethan says a Chewbacca noise and nods. Bryce says he wants a boy. And Hope would have us bringing babies into the world for the next one hundred years. At least so she says now.

IMG_2716

IMG_2718

1 comment:

Stefani Bellows said...

I love reading your blog Sarah; you crack me up! Seriously you have a gift for writing these things. That is so exciting you are having another girl! Congrats!